Let’s figure it out …
It is dynamic and weakly written. It enables client-side scripts to interact with the user and enhance their experience.
For Example – Some webpages that do not need to reload to show you results also those forms which immediately tell you that special characters are not allowed also those floating widgets that keep on updating.
(Some great examples are at “Programmics.in“).
- Immediate Response – It is useful wherever you need to give an immediate response to the user.
- Easy to Integrate – It can be easily integrated into HTML and CSS.
- Web Browser Support – It is supported by almost all web browsers by default and needs no external force to show up.
- Free of Cost – It is available free of cost.
- Cross-Platform – It is a cross-platform language.
They realized the need to build a connection between the user and the webpage.
Mr. Brendan Eich was selected to work over this project. Java was a trending language so they decided to keep it syntax similar to Java.
What you think?
Now tell us what you found interesting in this great language. You can simply comment down and share your views about this language.
Thank you for being here.